This is General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA) Website and E-service Portal.
Information We Collect
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and includes:
- Your server's address..
- The name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example: .ae, .com, etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The pages you have accessed.
- The documents downloaded and the previous internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We do not collect this data for commercial or marketing purposes, and GPSSA does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes.
Consumer Opinion Surveys
We occasionally conduct online consumer surveys to learn about your comments. We do not collect personal information in these surveys. We use the survey data for research and to improve our services and the participation in those surveys is optional.
You may browse and access information contained within our Website without providing any personal information. In case you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. for you to be granted access privileges to E-service Portal account), GPSSA may share that information with departments or agencies of the Government of the United Arab Emirates. If necessary, your personal information will be logged and saved on our servers for the purpose of logging and tracking transactional services. However, that information will only be used to communicate to you the status of the services transactions you initiated and/or to gauge your input to improve the content of the Website. GPSSA will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes.
Our Website/E-service Portal use “persistent cookies” for any personalized content.
- Personalized content is the content from the Website/E-service Portal, which is delivered to a browser after a user has logged in once.
- Cookies are text files, or entries in larger files, utilized to distinguish between visitors to a website, and to track information during multiple visits to a website.
- Help you navigate our website.
- Facilitate the sign up and sign in process for our services.
- Personalize your experience.
- Improve our website.
GPSSA has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been posted. These measures cover commercial software programs and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
GPSSA will provide authenticated individuals with the personal information that has been collected on them upon request. Individuals are encouraged to correct any errors in their personal information so that the right level of interaction with the Website/E-service Portal is maintained.