The General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA) openly shares its operational data as part of its efforts to secure long-term customer satisfaction. GPSSA's valued users are empowered to share their viewpoints and suggestions regarding services and products that cater to community requirements and focus on public interest.
Open data policies play a pivotal role in ensuring long-term transparency and credibility of information, while contributing to customers' rights to public access, which is considered a fundamental tenet of loyalty and trust.
The information provided in this page is copyrighted, however, the material contained can be downloaded, stored, displayed, printed or reprinted without any change in its basic form only for your personal, non-commercial use or within the organization in which you work.
The Open Data Policy aims to clarify control and usage of information and data on the General Pension and Social Security Authority’s official website, with emphasis on instructions regarding the following:
- Terms and Conditions
The Policy applies to General Pension and Social Security Authority’s official website, however, it may be modified at any time according to work requirements or UAE E-Government updates.
Conditions to Reuse Open Data
- This data is usable, reusable and may be republished by users visiting GPSSA’s website.
- Reference should be made to the data source whenever used.
- Data must be used as is and without any distortion or change.
- The data should not be used for any political purposes and must not contradict the nation’s vision nor portray any type of negativity.
- Website visitors are obliged to use the open data wisely and under their own responsibility, without creating any type of risk for the General Pension and Social Security Authority.
Our Responsibility Towards You
The General Pension and Social Security Authority is obliged to publish and ensure accuracy of data by periodically updating the page and ensuring visitors are able to reuse credible information.
Data User Responsibility
The Data User is the individual responsible for the reuse of data in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions.
For any inquiries, please contact us via the Contact Us