At the General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA) our priority is to enhance customer satisfaction and transparency. We value and welcome suggestions and feedback received by members of the public, whose comments are utilized to further improve our services.
GPSSA continues to grow its digital media outreach by introducing more e-participation tools, as shown below:
While GPSSA highly values your comments and suggestions, the Authority calls on members of the public to stick to constructive feedback and avoid posting unnecessary content, as shown below:
- Content that may stir public opinion is forbidden.
- Political, cultural or religious comments are not allowed.
- Foal language is highly prohibited.
- Improper content of any sort is unacceptable
Supervising the Website
GPSSA continues to share latest updates and news in a credible and transparent manner via its website for all users, and welcomes observations and/or complaints through its official website or social media pages.
All content is bilingual (Arabic and English) for convenience purposes and any comments, feedback or submissions are presented to reliable and relevant departments.
To keep things controlled, please note that GPSSA is entitled to delete content under the following conditions:
- Usage of inappropriate language
- If it poses a security threat
- Violates the privacy of others
- Promotes trade
- Violates the laws of the United Arab Emirates
- Includes cultural, religious or political discussions.
- Includes incitement, defamation, slander or harassment of leaders, state symbols or individuals.
- Affects the security of the nation and the sovereignty of national unity
- Violates intellectual property rights.
Have any queries? Please contact us through your favorite contact channel listed on our